The rain is back in California,and I'm staying put today,appreciating that my yard is being watered,and hoping those in mudslide or flood zones will be safe.
This actually brings back memories of being a kid on a rainy day when my tomboyish self had to keep myself occupied with reading,hobbies,and whatnot instead of playing outside. So- if you're wondering what to do today,here's a few ideas:
1. learn that song you've been wanting to get to know.
2. video yourself playing and share it online,or with friends and family.
3. If you just got a looper pedal,and have an acoustic/electric uke,try working with that and see what happens.
4. If you have neighbors who play,and going outside isn't too bad,consider having a uke get together with them.
5. Use the day to put that new set of strings on,write in your ukulele blog,or start one if you don't have one.
6. Put some of your musical creations on TAB or post some of your recordings for the world to hear.
Above all,stay dry,stay warm,stay safe,and enjoy the day!